Ad Hoc Rules Committee
The Ad Hoc Rules Committee of the Forest Preserve District Board of Commissioners serves a number of duties, including:
- Provide for a coordinated review of amendments to the organizational rules or other polices as deemed appropriate and shall make appropriate recommendations to the Board
- Provide for a coordinated review and consideration of legislative platforms that further the mission of the District, and forward specific legislative issues to the appropriate Committee or Board for review as needed.
- Review matters pertaining to legislative funding initiatives and shall make appropriate recommendations to the Board.
Chair: Katie Deane-Schlottman
Vice Chair: Sherry Williams
Members: Mica Freeman, Vince Logan
View all Board members in the Board of Commissioners directory.
The Ad Hoc Rules Committee meets the first Thursday of the month (unless changed by the Committee) immediately following the Finance Committee meeting, but no sooner than 9:30 a.m.
Ad Hoc Rules Committee meetings are held at the Will County Office Building, 302 N. Chicago Street, Joliet, Il, 60432. View a Google Map of the meeting location.
Ad Hoc Rules Committee meetings are open to the public, and anyone who wishes to address the Committee may do so at these meetings.
View Ad Hoc Rules Committee meeting documents, including agendas and minutes.
The Forest Preserve District protects and enhances Will County’s natural and cultural resources for the benefit of current and future generations.
Bringing People and Nature Together
- Staying true to our purpose.
- Being good stewards.
- Connecting people and nature.
- Focusing on wellness.
- Working with others.
- Promoting sustainability.