Program requests are being accepted for the 2018-2019 school year. Please complete and submit the 2018-2019 Online School Program Request Form located on this page. Program request processing and booking begins August 13, 2018. Will County schools receive scheduling preference through August 19, 2018. Non-Will County Schools may be submitted at any time, however processing for out of county schools begins August 20, 2018.
Programs are offered Tuesdays through Fridays, September through June. Programs can start as early as 9 a.m. and conclude by 3 p.m.
If you have any questions or require assistance with the reservation process, please contact the Education Office at 815.722.2025.
VIEW THE LEARNING STANDARDS MATRIX
Program Registration Checklist
Specific information is required, so please have ready the following:
- Primary and other teacher contact information
- School name, district number, address and phone number
- Number of classes, student count per class and number of chaperones
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd program date choices
- Start time, as well as 2nd and 3rd program start time choices for in-school programs
- Program selection
- Information that will further assist staff in accommodating your groups such as accessibility needs, allergies, schedule details, etc.
Once a program is booked, a confirmation will be emailed along with the following information:
- Map and directions to the site (applicable to field trips)
- Forest Preserve program expectations
- Tentative schedule
- Program permit/invoice
- Pre/post program classroom materials
- Itemized list of correlated Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards
To get started, click on the button for the location you are seeking a program at:
FOUR RIVERS ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION CENTER
ISLE A LA CACHE MUSEUM
PLUM CREEK NATURE CENTER