The Forest Preserve District of Will County offers a
variety of opportunities for your organization to support our mission
of protecting, conserving, enhancing, and promoting Will County's
natural heritage for the educational, recreational, and environmental
benefit of present and future generations.
One of these opportunities
is our Special Event Sponsorship program. Sponsorships from
organizations like yours help provide the best special event possible,
while promoting the sponsors as working to enhance the quality of life
for our community.
The Forest Preserve District
accepts direct and in-kind contributions for our Special Event
Sponsorship program, and offers four levels of
- Gold - $1,000 or In-Kind
- Silver - $500 or In-Kind Equivalent
- Bronze - $250 or In-Kind Equivalent
- Partner - $125 or In-Kind
The Forest Preserve also offers a District-wide special event sponsorship opportunity at the $2,500 level, which supports all of the District's special events during a calendar year. Download the District-wide special event sponsorship program for 2015.
The benefits of each level of support
vary with each event, but typically include informational booth space
at the event, logo or name placement on marketing materials, and/or
recognition in our newsletter, The Citizen
. These benefits make
sponsors visible to thousands of residents within the Will County area,
and highlight the organizations' concern for the environment and the
community in which they operate.
Event-specific sponsorship opportunities are available for the following upcoming event(s):
- "Ride the Rock": This free, family-friendly bike ride and festival takes place at Lower Rock Run Preserve - I&M Canal Access in Joliet and will return for its ninth year on May 16, 2015. More than 2,000 bicyclists of all ages participate in this event each year. For more information, download the Ride the Rock 2015 Sponsorship Opportunity form.
- "Music at McKinley" Outdoor Concert and Car Show: This free, all-ages outdoor concert and car show takes place at McKinley Woods - Kerry Sheridan Grove in Channahon and will return for its fourth year on June 20, 2015. More than 3,000 guests of all ages attended the 2014 event. For more information, download the Music at McKinley 2015
Sponsorship Opportunity form.
For additional information about Special Event Sponsorships or any
other donation opportunities, please contact our Community Partnerships
Manager at 815.722.1289 or email@example.com
of Glenn P. Knoblock