The Forest Preserve District of Will County offers a
variety of opportunities for your organization to support our mission
of protecting, conserving, enhancing, and promoting Will County's
natural heritage for the educational, recreational, and environmental
benefit of present and future generations.
One of these opportunities
is our Special Event Sponsorship program. Sponsorships from
organizations like yours help provide the best special event possible,
while promoting the sponsors as working to enhance the quality of life
for our community.
The Forest Preserve District
accepts direct and in-kind contributions for our Special Event
Sponsorship program, and offers four levels of
- Gold - $1,000 or In-Kind
- Silver - $500 or In-Kind Equivalent
- Bronze - $250 or In-Kind Equivalent
- Partner - $125 or In-Kind
The Forest Preserve also offers a District-wide special event sponsorship opportunity at the $2,500 level, which supports all of the District's special events during a calendar year. For more information on this program, download the 2014 Special Event District-Wide Sponsorship Opportunity brochure
The benefits of each level of support
vary with each event, but typically include informational booth space
at the event, logo or name placement on marketing materials, and/or
recognition in our newsletter, The Citizen
. These benefits make
sponsors visible to thousands of residents within the Will County area,
and highlight the organizations' concern for the environment and the
community in which they operate.
Event-specific sponsorship opportunities are available for the following upcoming events:
- "Music at McKinley" - This third annual outdoor concert and car show attracts more than 2,000 guests each year, and will take place on August 16, 2014. The all-ages event takes place at the scenic McKinley Woods - Kerry Sheridan Grove in Channahon. For more information, download the Music at McKinley 2014 Sponsorship Opportunity form.
- "Goodenow Grove Fall Fest" - This family festival drew more than 3,500 guests in 2013, and will return for its 14th year
on September 13, 2014. The all-ages event is hosted at Goodenow Grove Nature Preserve in Beecher. For more
information, download the Goodenow Grove Fall Fest
2014 Sponsorship Opportunity form.
- "Cruise the Creek" - This free, family-friendly bike ride and festival takes place at Hickory Creek Barrens Nature Preserve in New Lenox and will celebrate its sixth year on October 4, 2014. More than 1,000 visitors attended the 2013 event. For more information, download the Cruise the Creek 2014 Sponsorship Opportunity form.
For additional information about Special Event Sponsorships or any
other donation opportunities, please contact our Community Partnerships
Manager at 815.722.1289 or email@example.com
of Glenn P. Knoblock